Crede Experto Cross-border Office advises and coordinates procedures related to setting up various forms of economic activity in Germany:

  • we help in completing companies’ application forms at the Economic Affairs Office or the National Office for Civil Affairs and Order in the municipality or district,
  • we support in setting up a bank account and registering a Taxable Permanent Establishment,
  • we coordinate procedures related to obtaining an entry in the Commercial Register at the Registry Court, entry in the Craft Register or obtaining an Artisanal Card,
  • we notify to the German Tax Office,
  • we make office address available.

We are at your disposal for any questions.

Ten post dostępny jest także w języku: Polski Français